PROTECTION OF PEOPLE AND EXISTING SERVICES IS A CORE COMPONENT OF ALL PROJECTS.
Effective management of the location, validation and protection of underground utilities with an integrated ground disturbance permit system will significantly reduce risk of injury and project delays.
• Management of DBYD and asset owner data;
• Issue and management of ground disturbance permits;
• Survey of as-built information;
• Locating of underground services prior to excavation;
• Live collection of located utilities from field to cloud with direct access to designers and engineers for access to data instantly;
• Non-destructive digging of located utilities;
• Project management of surveyors, utility locators, collection and management of data