DESIGNERS NEED TO RELY ON SPATIALLY ACCURATE DETAILED UTILITY INFORMATION TO ENABLE EFFICIENT AND COST EFFECTIVE DESIGN.
A comprehensive 3D digital services model derived from utility mapping investigations enables the identification of clashes of existing services against the proposed hydraulic, services and civil design.
• Detailed 3D Utility Mapping;
• Drainage investigation with detailed manhole and chamber reports;
• CCTV drainage survey to assist with hydraulic design;
• Geotechnical clearance for borehole and trial pit investigation works;
• Conflict analysis on existing geo-positioned utilities against design;
• Targeted validation of utility type, size, material and configuration through nondestructive digging from the conflict analysis.